COMPLAINS COMPLAINS!

Please write a description of what this blog is bout heee no mood to use brain today -moichipok.
Eh, why don't we randomly add stuff here? lololol. -ric.
wth, become chat room pulak! than how are ppl supposed to know this blog is bout complain? - moichipok.
It's fine it's fine! they will know sooner or later! -ric.
Hey.. Why is the title Yi-Wen?
I put ur name in the title to get your attention coz I wanted u to write the description.. mana tau ric came and changed this whole thing around - moichipok.
LOL. This is a brief description of the blog. Full of complains, rants and any other random crap under the sun? how's this peeps? -ric.
jessaint da almighty. weeeeeeee - whoelse? saint la
ric jus wanna tell u i saw ur latest blog and i do read it, wanted to comment but very the slow la.. :P - moichipok
what is slow? -ric.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

complains damnit! complains!

Isn't this a complain blog? Fine. Give everyone until next week 14th June 2010 before I start complaining about you all not complaining!

Went to doctor yesterday. ML (as usual). Reach at 3pm. Wait for doctor to finish lunch 3.30pm. Went inside he told me I got flu and my whatever in my throat is inflamed. Gave me medication to cover both day and night. Ask me to get well before World Cup starts. Oh WTF. The best WTF would be. "Boy, I know people say I'm crazy, support England ok?" Here you are. Doctor Suresh's words.

Wake up in the morning w/ blood on my panties
Grab my pads, I’m out the door with them riding my fanny.
Before I leave, brush my teeth, with cramps on my back.
Coz when I bleed for the day, I ain’t coming back.
I’m talking about menstrual flows, flows. My stomach always bloats, bloats.
Aching from head to toe, toe.
Hips-winding, acting all bitchy, bleeding all over the city,
walking like I’m a little bit tipsy,
Won’t stop, make it stop
PMS, blowing my mood up.
Tonight, imma bleed,
Til the end of the week.
Tiktok on the clock, but the bleeding don’t stop no, ohwoahoh.
Oh, ooohwoahoh.

-kthxbai.

5 comments: