COMPLAINS COMPLAINS!

Please write a description of what this blog is bout heee no mood to use brain today -moichipok.
Eh, why don't we randomly add stuff here? lololol. -ric.
wth, become chat room pulak! than how are ppl supposed to know this blog is bout complain? - moichipok.
It's fine it's fine! they will know sooner or later! -ric.
Hey.. Why is the title Yi-Wen?
I put ur name in the title to get your attention coz I wanted u to write the description.. mana tau ric came and changed this whole thing around - moichipok.
LOL. This is a brief description of the blog. Full of complains, rants and any other random crap under the sun? how's this peeps? -ric.
jessaint da almighty. weeeeeeee - whoelse? saint la
ric jus wanna tell u i saw ur latest blog and i do read it, wanted to comment but very the slow la.. :P - moichipok
what is slow? -ric.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rotten Tomatoes for Sale at MBG Fruit Stall

See this brand? Good. 

Memorize it! 

Carve an image of it in your head and make sure you be careful when buying fruits from this stall because you have been warned here at K.Thanks.Bai that something terribly wrong went on here that leads to this post!!

On an ill-fated 1st of June 2010, Ryan bought me a packet of cherry tomatoes from this branch in Jaya 33 and we were up for some sort of sick prank because in it, we found rotten cherry tomatoes.. 

Rotten how? 

Rotten like this! 

It's like a mixture of mayo + seaweed + bird shit -like fungus that has grown on the tomatoes making it look like some alien form has taken life onto these poor little vegetable fruits and it took a terribly wrong turn. 

When I told Ryan about it, he went back down with the packet of alien eggs and took it back to the stall.

The staff hushed him up with 2 packs of pear and he came back up to show me that he has successfully pacified the situation. 

Lucky, I took a picture of it because I didn't want anyone else falling into the same trap!! 

Earlier today, I went to their website in attempt to complaint about the situation and found a suggestion form. It's NOT a complaint form, it's a suggestion form but it was all cool. So as I was happily suggesting what I thought about them, I realised two things.
    
First, was their tagline. 


Everyday Fresh @ MBG! 


Fresh? FRESH!?! 


FRESH MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


Second, was the first line in the suggestion form stating, 'Your satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.'


Because their suggestion form does not allow me to attach the picture that I have taken, I'm unable to express how satisfied I am. But I have a scale to show how satisfied I am.. I've even taken liberty in drawing it out for you..


You have been warned.

5 comments:

  1. Lol great post... cherry tomato is a fruit la not vegetable :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the words of moi chi pok.

    "Bewareeee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ryan u still dunno wat to beware about rite... yeah continue... bewarreee

    ReplyDelete
  4. wth!!!!!!!!!

    cant believe i ate their fruits almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete