COMPLAINS COMPLAINS!

Please write a description of what this blog is bout heee no mood to use brain today -moichipok.
Eh, why don't we randomly add stuff here? lololol. -ric.
wth, become chat room pulak! than how are ppl supposed to know this blog is bout complain? - moichipok.
It's fine it's fine! they will know sooner or later! -ric.
Hey.. Why is the title Yi-Wen?
I put ur name in the title to get your attention coz I wanted u to write the description.. mana tau ric came and changed this whole thing around - moichipok.
LOL. This is a brief description of the blog. Full of complains, rants and any other random crap under the sun? how's this peeps? -ric.
jessaint da almighty. weeeeeeee - whoelse? saint la
ric jus wanna tell u i saw ur latest blog and i do read it, wanted to comment but very the slow la.. :P - moichipok
what is slow? -ric.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Local Radio Stations

I wanna complain the local radio stations for playing Michael Jackson songs over and over again today and some even said that they will be doing this over the weekend too!
Arghh.. its ok if its just one or two stations.. but ALL of it?? Do we really need to listen to "the Man in the Mirror" 500 freaking times!!? and the never ending debate if it was a suicide or a murder!?
I never really liked MJ's songs to start with.. I only like them when I can watch his mtvs and his dance moves.
Seriously.. when he died the radio stations already celebrated his life by playing his songs over and over again (exactly what they are doing now again) and that drove me insane!

It's now a year.. get over it.. stop making us listen to his songs over and over again.
This is just making me hate MJ although he is dead.. I hate him for dying! I hate him that he did not live FOREVER so I could be spared of this misery..
I seriously need to find my mix cd compilation and put it in my car!

Kthanksbai

2 comments:

  1. no choice.. he's like the king of the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. just the king of pop!
    haha but ok la.. today drive back home, found out red fm was playing normal songs.. they will be celebrating his death eh i mean life over the weekends =.=" so they will lose out one listener over the weekends - me!

    ReplyDelete